Editing

For hand in we are able to do rough renders of the animation due to lack of computers for renders and time restraints when uni was closed over Christmas. SO we did playblasts for each of the scene and I edited them in Adobe After effects

edit

After I got them altogether in After effects I moved them to Adobe Premiere were I added in the audio script from the BBC. After I had the sound placed correctly I rendered it out and give the video over to Kirstin who added in the background music and sound effects.

edit2

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s